Are you an experienced software developer with a thorough knowledge of React Native and Java? At Dioss Smart Solutions you will be working on innovative technology for customers such as Vlaamse Overheid, Interparking, Stad Gent, AXA, Gezinsbond, Q8, Stad Antwerpen and Partenamut. Welcome to our team!
Working at Dioss
You will be welcomed in a very dynamic work environment where you will be engaged in a diversity of products and projects, ranging from digital signatures, e-Sealing and customer loyalty systems to smart card technology, eID middleware and transaction based services. In all these areas, Dioss Smart Solutions develops both backend and frontend (web) applications. We are looking for a React Native Developer with affinity for Java Frontend Java to reinforce our team.
- your main task is developing software solutions in a React Native and Java environment, with focus on frontend development and design
- you set up functional and technical requirements and create analysis documentation
- you work on the UX and applications’ design
- you run reviews on completed code and you make system/user testing possible
- you are working proactively while maintaining a close relation with the team and the project manager
- you follow each project phase, from analysis to user acceptance
- you are reporting possible improvements and you aim for optimal products
- you monitor the code quality and you cooperate in improving all processes
- you discuss potential solutions with the customer and you review the technical feasibility
- you continuously broaden your knowledge of the latest technologies (e.g. new libraries or code design)
Your Training / Skills
You have an engineering or university degree or you have an IT bachelor’s degree.
You are passionate about ICT and development.
Extensive React Native knowledge (with its eco system) is primordial, as well as Java knowledge:
- other JS libraries (Angular, JQuery,…) Java EE (EJB), JSF/Primefaces, Maven, JBoss/Wildfly, HTML 5/CSS 3, JPA, SQL, Webservices (REST/SOAP/Thrift), IntelliJ
- Ux, Adobe Ps, Axure/Balsamiq
You are fluent in Dutch (native language) and English, both spoken and written, and you have basic knowledge of French.
- you have a hands-on mentality
- you are able to motivate the team
- you have strong communication skills
- you wish to learn continuously through professional literature and training
- you follow an out-of-the-box approach
- you have an analytical mind
- you pay attention to details
- you are eager to learn
- you work from a customer-oriented perspective
- you are able to take initiative and be self-reliant
Dioss Smart Solutions is part of the Dioss Group and consists of a young and highly motivated team, with great colleagues who challenge themselves all the time. Moreover, you will enjoy the vibrant working environment where we focus on a pleasant and personal approach. You will be part of a dynamic company where you get every opportunity to take initiative and to contribute to technological innovation.
Do you have what it takes? You’re more than welcome to join our team! You will be offered an attractive salary, completed with some extralegal benefits such as a laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, a company car and hospitalisation insurance.
You will be working in Wetteren, near Ghent.
Send your cv and motivation letter asap to Els Reynaert: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smash us with your talent!