Are you a passionate Java expert? Can’t wait to develop innovative technology in a vibrant company? Are you committed to quality and eager to continuously broaden your knowledge? Welcome at Dioss Smart Solutions!
Working at Dioss
You will be welcomed in a very dynamic work environment where you will be engaged in a diversity of products and projects, ranging from digital signatures, e-Sealing and customer loyalty systems to smart card technology, eID middleware and transaction based services. In all these areas, Dioss Smart Solutions develops both backend and frontend (web) applications. Native and embedded software solutions are covered too, in order to meet our customers’ needs.
Our team works closely together and knows what having fun means, during and after working hours.
We are looking for a driven hands-on Java Architect to reinforce this team.
- you use your insights to propose software solutions for Java frontend and backend applications
- you establish the technical architecture (components, communication mechanisms, persistence, code structure)
- you contribute to the technical guidelines on software development beyond projects
- you set up functional and technical requirements and create analysis documentation
- you develop and modify applications in crossplatform languages
- you lead the way for your team members, step in where necessary and you coach them at technical level
- you help looking for solutions to complex problems
- inefficiency bothers you
- you run reviews on completed code and you make system/user testing possible
- you are working proactively while maintaining a close relation with the team and the project manager
- you follow each project phase, from analysis to user acceptance
- you are reporting possible improvements and you aim for optimal products
- you monitor the code quality and you cooperate in improving all processes
- you discuss potential solutions with the customer and you review the technical feasibility
- you continuously broaden your knowledge of the latest technologies (libraries, technologies, application areas)
Your Training / Skills
You have an engineering or university degree or you have an IT bachelor’s degree.
You are passionate about ICT and software development, you can share your experience and have a clear view and direction as a technical leader.
Extensive Java knowledge is primordial:
- Java EE (EJB), JSF/Primefaces, Maven, JBoss/Wildfly, HTML 5 / CSS 3, JPA, SQL, Webservices (REST/SOAP/Thrift), JS libraries (Angular, React, JQuery), IntelliJ, app libraries (React Native, Flutter,…), Log4J, Mockito, UML, basic knowledge Linux
Affinity with specific topics is an advantage:
- C++, PKI, digital signatures, OpenID, DevOps environments (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes), test driven development, security & privacy by design
If you also have strong interest in application design and you know your way around analysis, design and architectural principles, this can only add more value.
You are fluent in Dutch (native language) and English, both spoken and written.
- you have a hands-on mentality
- you are able to motivate the team
- you have strong communication skills
- you wish to learn continuously through professional literature and training
- you follow an out-of-the-box approach
- you have an analytical mind
- you pay attention to details
- you are eager to learn
- you work from a customer-oriented perspective
- you are able to take initiative and be self-reliant
Dioss Smart Solutions is part of the Dioss Group and consists of a young and highly motivated team, with great colleagues who challenge themselves all the time. Moreover, you will enjoy the vibrant working environment where we focus on a pleasant and personal approach. You will be part of a dynamic company where you get every opportunity to take initiative and to contribute to technological innovation.
Do you have what it takes? You’re more than welcome to join our team! You will be offered an attractive salary, completed with some extralegal benefits such as a laptop, mobile phone, meal- and ecovouchers, a company car with fuel card and parking pass, expense allowance, additional days off, hospitalisation & group insurance and the possibility to work remotely.
You will be working in Wetteren, near Ghent.
Send your cv and motivation letter asap to Els Reynaert: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smash us with your talent!