You will be welcomed in a varied and engaging environment with a diversity of products and projects, ranging from digital signatures, e-Sealing, customer loyalty systems, smart card technology, eID middleware and transaction based services.
Dioss Smart Solutions develops both back-end and front-end (web) applications. Also native and embedded software solutions are covered, in order to meet our customers’ needs.
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to enforce our team.
Does your knowledge meet the following profile?
- your main task is developing software solutions in a Java environment, both front-end and back-end
- you’ll have to set up functional and technical requirements and create analysis documentation
- you’ll have to work on the UX and applications’ design
- you’ll have to run reviews on completed code and make system/user testing possible
- you’ll have to work proactively and maintain a close relation with the team and project manager
- you’ll follow the projects from analysis to acceptance
- you’ll report possible improvements and aim to achieve optimal products
- you’ll have to monitor the code quality and cooperate in improving all processes
- you’ll discuss potential solutions with the customer and review the technical feasibility
- you’ll broaden your knowledge continiously about the latest technologies (new Java versions)
- you are willing to travel to customers in Belgium and surrounding countries (rarely)
Training / Skills
You have an engineering or university degree or you have an IT bachelor’s degree.
You are passionate about ICT and development.
Extensive Java knowledge is important:
- Java EE (EJB), JSF/Primefaces, Maven, JBoss/Wildfly, HTML 5 / CSS 3, JPA, SQL, Webservices (REST/SOAP/Thrift), JS libraries (Angular, React, JQuery..), IntelliJ
- Ux, Adobe Ps, Axure/Balsamiq
Affinity with C++ is an advantage:
- C++ 14, Boost, QT, SQLite, C-make, multiplatform Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Visual Studio, cryptography
We expect a thorough knowledge of Dutch (native language) and English, both spoken and written, as well as a basic knowledge of French.
- hands-on mentality
- able to motivate the team
- strong communication skills
- willing to learn continiously on the basis of literature and education
- out-of-the-box approach
- analytical mind
- attention to details
- eager to learn
- customer-oriented perspective
- able to take initiative and be self-reliant
Dioss Smart Solutions is part of the Dioss Group and consists of a young motivated team, with great colleagues who challenge themselves all the time. Moreover, you will feel the vibrant working environment where we focus on a personal approach.
What’s in it for you?
You will be offered an attractive salary, completed with some extralegal benefits (laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, company car, hospitalization insurance, …).
You will be part of a dynamic company where there is room for initiative and innovation.
Place of employment: Wetteren
Send your cv and motivation letter asap to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smash us with your talent!