Are you a passionate Java expert? Can’t wait to develop innovative technology in a vibrant company? Are you committed to quality and eager to continuously broaden your knowledge? Welcome at Dioss Smart Solutions!
Working at Dioss
Dioss Smart Solutions employs about 25 people, including 12 developers. You will be welcomed in a very dynamic work environment where you will be engaged in a diversity of products and projects, ranging from digital signatures, e-Sealing and customer loyalty systems to smart card technology, eID middleware and transaction based services. In all these areas, Dioss Smart Solutions develops both backend and frontend (web) applications. Native and embedded software solutions are covered too, in order to meet our customers’ needs.
- developing software solutions in a Java environment, both frontend and backend applications, will be your main task
- you develop and modify client apps in crossplatform languages
- you set up functional and technical requirements and create analysis documentation
- you run reviews on completed code and you make system/user testing possible
- you are working proactively while maintaining a close relation with the team and the project manager
- you follow each project phase, from analysis to user acceptance
- you are reporting possible improvements and you aim for optimal products
- you monitor the code quality and you cooperate in improving all processes
- you discuss potential solutions with the customer and you review the technical feasibility
- you continuously broaden your knowledge of the latest technologies (new Java versions or libraries)
Your Training / Skills
You have an engineering or university degree or you have an IT bachelor’s degree.
You are passionate about ICT and development.
Extensive Java knowledge is important:
- Java EE (EJB), JSF/Primefaces, Maven, JBoss/Wildfly, HTML 5 / CSS 3, JPA, SQL, Webservices (REST/SOAP/Thrift), JS libraries (Angular, React, JQuery..), IntelliJ, app libraries (React native, Flutter,…)
- Ux, Adobe Ps, Axure/Balsamiq (advantage)
Affinity with C++ is an advantage:
You are fluent in Dutch (native language) and English, both spoken and written, and you have basic knowledge of French.
- you have a hands-on mentality
- you are able to motivate the team
- you have strong communication skills
- you wish to learn continuously through professional literature and training
- you follow an out-of-the-box approach
- you have an analytical mind
- you pay attention to details
- you are eager to learn
- you work from a customer-oriented perspective
- you are able to take initiative and be self-reliant
Dioss Smart Solutions is part of the Dioss Group and consists of a young and highly motivated team, with great colleagues who challenge themselves all the time. Moreover, you will enjoy the vibrant working environment where we focus on a pleasant and personal approach. You will be part of a dynamic company where you get every opportunity to take initiative and to contribute to technological innovation.
DDo you have what it takes? You’re more than welcome to join our team! You will be offered an attractive salary, completed with some extralegal benefits such as a laptop, mobile phone, meal- and ecovouchers, a company car with fuel card and parking pass, expense allowance, additional days off, hospitalisation & group insurance and the possibility to work remotely.
You will be working in Wetteren, near Ghent.
Send your cv and motivation letter asap to Els Reynaert: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smash us with your talent!