The ‘missing link’ in the further digitization of your document flow.
DIOSS Smart Solutions has developed a digital signing platform made up of an 'e-Signature Validation Server’ and an ‘e-Signing’-component, using open standards (Pades, Xades and Cades) and with the possibility to integrate in existing document flows.
In addition to the cost saving aspects and being environment-friendly, the digital signing solution facilitates the customers' and membership recruitment, all sorts of declarations and applications, contract signing, etc.
- National Health Service (member affiliation)
- Banks and Insurance Companies (signing financial and other transactions, contracting)
- National, regional and local authorities (e-office)
- Utility companies (contracting)
- Temporary employment agencies (signing performances)
- Social services etc.
- Contact us for a ‘live demo’.
- No middleware
- Google Chrome makes use of our plugin.
- No client software
- On-site or ‘as-a-service’
- No middleware
- Cascade signing
- The same document is signed successively by different persons in a fixed or random order after which all digital signatures appear on the document.
- Bulk signing
- Different documents are signed at one time by one person with a digital signature on each document.
- Long-term validation
- This ensures that the digital signature can be validated legally at the time of signing.
- For that purpose the digital signature receives a certified time stamp (excluding the possibility to predate).
- Windows, Mac, Linux
- iOS, Android
- Cost effectiveness
- Sustainability (paperless office)